People are upset, distraught, and frightened when they call us after a fire, water, ice or accident damage loss. There is enormous relief when there are no casualties, but despair over having lost so much, especially precious photographs, papers, paintings, and family heirlooms.
We do everything possible to help our clients in the whole process of restoration and reconstruction after a devastating loss. One specialty that our clients greatly appreciate is the fact that we deal with their insurance company on every detail, including the scope, costs and progress of restoration work. This is all done in conjunction with our clients, who are kept fully informed every step of the way.
We have worked with many insurance companies over many years and know the process necessary to provide the information the insurance companies require to settle an insurance loss. We provide the complete package from:
- Meeting with you and your adjuster
- Developing an estimate
- Performing the repair work
- Making changes at your discretion
- Working w/Dispatching crews and completing emergency work ith your lending institution to arrange distribution of funds from the insurance proceeds
- Completing the work as quickly as possible to enable you and your family to be in your home with all repairs complete
Bellamy Newsletter - Malta Kitchen Remodel
Click Here To Review Bellamy's Most Recent Newsletter with the following features. Remodel: Malta Kitchen Renovation Bellamy...
Bellamy Newsletter -Trenchless Technology
Click Here To Review Bellamy's Most Recent Newsletter with the following features. Remodel: Bath Trends Bellamy...
We do everything possible to help our clients in the whole process of restoration and construction.